Quickie gone bad: Girl dies while having sex with boyfriend in generator house

Features Health & Fitness HEALTH ALERT Human Rights NATIONAL RELIGION
Share

A Zimbabwean teenager is reported to have died on Saturday evening while having sex with a man in the generator room at the PamaStones Shopping Complex. The girl simply identified as Daisy is said to have engaged in the sexual act with a man only identified as John said to be a shop attendant in one of the shops in the complex.

Daisy, who is said to be asthmatic, suffocated during the act due to the carbon monoxide produced by the generator. John on his part, is said to have survived the act after he was found in good time by people who broke into the generator house after he had fallen on the power cable which cut off power in the bottle store.

According to report, he fell onto the power cable which disrupted power in the bottle store, so people rushed to the generator room only to find it locked and broke in and found the girl with no pulse but the guy still had pulse and was gasping for air. “He had to be rushed to the hospital but I’m not sure which one,” said a source.

Another source revealed that the girl’s family was demanding the payment of their daughter’s bride price and don’t want her buried until the bride price is paid.

It is being said the girl’s family don’t want anything to do with the burial until John’s family pays bride price because John was already taking her as a wife by sleeping with her,” said the source.

Please follow and like us:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *