- The audio was in Hausa language.
- The audio was cut and join conversation to malign the Senator.
- There was nowhere the audio indicated that Senator Shehu Sani was given money.
- The $25,000 in the tape was the amount of money Senator Shehu Sani paid for a Peugeot 508 of which profoma invoice was given as evidence to the EFCC
- The tape borders on Shehu Sani:
- Calling on ASD to support his political ambition
- Telling the audience the political persecution he was facing under Elrufai
- How hired assassins were sent after Shehu Sani
- How Shehu Sani intends to go for medical surgery in Germany
- Shehu Sani wooing ASD to abandon his other political choices and support Shehu Sani
- In the audio, it was Shehu Sani who was making statement to give ASD money to purchase a car at his shop and was never for bribe
- The audio was a disjointed piece of manipulated voices composed and arrainged to achieve their desired goals.
- Almost 70% of the content of the audio has been tampered with and nowhere in the audio it was proved that Shehu Sani was given money to bribe the CJN or EFCC officials
- We shall release our full version of all the conversation when the matter goes to court.
- The EFCC/accuser audio is a duet of misleading and misinforming rhythm and conversation
- We reject the EFCC Hausa recording studio work of fiction.
Note: This is to keep the public properly abreast on the issue. Thank you!
SSA to Sen. Shehu Sani
19th January, 2020
Please follow and like us: