Share

A factory worker was electrocuted after charging his phone and using earphones at the same time in Thailand.

Kritsada Supol was found dead on his mattress with his Samsung device plugged into a power point with a cheap charging cable.

The property owner visited the room in Chonburi the next morning and found the 24-year-old’s body on the mattress with signs of burning around his ears.

He appeared to have been listening to music or talking to someone, with the microphone section of the earphones resting over his lips.

Police from the Phan Thong Provincial Police Station in Chonburi, Thailand, arrived and carried the dead body from the property.

Police Captain Jaleuk Polthong said police believe that Kritsada was electrocuted while using the earphones and charging his smartphone at the same time.

The captain said: ‘We believe a short circuit caused his death while he was on the phone with someone or he was listening to music.’

Officers blamed a poor quality charger for the death.

Polthong added: ‘Many people could be in danger if they use cheap charging adapters which are not manufactured from the authorised company.

‘It looks like the victim was electrocuted but the body will be sent for an autopsy to confirm the exact cause of death.’

DailyMail report.

Please follow and like us:
error
Similar Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *